Diflucan is a fluconazole-based antibiotic of parasitic anti-toxin utilized for treatment of fungal infections (i.e. candidiasis) that incorporate throat, urinary tract, vaginal contaminations, pneumonia, and peritonitis. It works by meddling with the arrangement of organisms cell layer and eliminating fluconazole-sensitive growths.
Reactions of Diflucan may include:
• change of taste or irregular preference for food;
• cerebral pain, unsteadiness, surprising weakness, fever or chills;
• in some cases influenza manifestations;
• sickness, stomach torment, steamed stomach, loss of craving;
• jaundice, mud-hued stools, dim pee;
• hypersensitivity indications, e.g. trouble breathing, hives, skin rash, tingling or stripping; swollen face, lips, throat or tongue;
To diminish the danger of creating reactions, it is necessitated that your specialist approved treatment with Diflucan on the off chance that you:
• are taking drugs containing cyclosporine, ketoconazole, glipizide, warfarin, tolbutamide, glyburide, chlorpropamide, tolazamide, diazepam, alprazolam, midazolam, lorazepam, rifampin, rifabutin, phenytoin, valproic corrosive, theophylline, tacrolimus because of their capacity to interface with Diflucan;
• are unfavorably allergic or easily affected to fluconazole or some other enemy of contagious azole prescriptions, for example, itraconazole or clotrimazole;
• are pregnant, breastfeeding or intending to have a child;
• experience the ill effects of or have illness history marked by heart/vessels/liver/kidney conditions, pulse or beat issue, the low dimension of potassium, calcium or magnesium in the blood.
It is important to restrict alcohol beverages consumption amid treatment with Diflucan.
Overdose might be perilous in light of the fact that it can cause unusual thoughts, abnormal musings or conduct; if there is a probability you have taken an additional or twofold portion of Diflucan, report this to your specialist.