Arimidex is used to treat advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- with intolerance to anastrozole, auxiliary components;
- during pregnancy, breastfeeding;
-Use during pregnancy and lactation
Arimidex applies inside. The recommended dose is 1 mg (one tablet) once a day.
In the early stages of invasive breast cancer (with positive hormone receptor values) in postmenopausal patients, the standard duration of adjuvant endocrine therapy is five years.
Patients with mild/moderate renal and liver dysfunction do not require dose adjustment.
In case of overdose, symptomatic, supportive therapy is carried out. It is necessary to careful monitoring of the patient. Dialysis is possible.
- anorexia, nausea, diarrhea.
Neurological disorders: headache,
- carpal tunnel syndrome,
- drowsiness, sensitivity disorders.
- manifestations of allergy (chills, chest pain, tremors, urticaria, skin rash), anaphylaxis, dermatitis.
- thinning hair,
- polymorphic erythema,
- skin vasculitis.
- impaired joint mobility,
- bone pain,
- vaginal bleeding, vaginal dryness.